Roast pepper peri-peri sauce
This thick, smooth sauce is wonderful served as is alongside a grilled spatchcock or mixed through some cream for prego rolls. Really easy to whip up and soooo tasty!
Makes approx. 2 cups
- 1 large red pepper, roasted, peeled and seeds removed
- 2 garlic coves, peeled and roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 hot red chillies, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Blitz everything together until fine. Store in jar in the fridge. Will keep well for a couple of weeks.